DATA SCIENCE INTERN
Sibel Health, based on research out of Prof. John Rogers' laboratory, is delivering better health data with soft, flexible sensors that are powered by advanced analytics, operated by best-in-class software, and integrated with the cloud optimized for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical methods in order to create reports
- Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies in order to provide statistical efficiency of the system
- Create a data comparative analysis using external sources and provide comparison reports
- Identify, examine, and interpret trends or models in combined data sets
- Clean data by reviewing statistical reports to locate and solve programming issues
- Define new process improvement opportunities
- Junior, Senior, or Master's student studying Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Management
- Basic proficiency in analytical tools such as Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.
posted May 25, 2021