Our INVOReach initiative focuses on developing resources that improve the diversity of inventorship and entrepreneurship at Northwestern University.
INVOReach seeks to increase innovation diversity in a variety of ways, for example through gender representation, level of previous entrepreneurial experience, and areas of innovation. Initial efforts will focus on increasing women inventors and entrepreneurs and offering programs to help newly formed teams to test and explore business propositions.
INVO has a list of available resources for innovators interested in commercialization at the Startup Resources page.
Opportunities for funding that support women-led organizations can be found here.
- Participation to JP Morgan events from Springboard and Women in BIO (WIB) – January
- Boardroom Bound Webinar (On behalf of AUTM – WIC) – February Free recording available here
- AUTM – INVOReach Host for Breakfast updates and Roundtable discussions – March
- March for Science Northwestern’s Turn-up INVOReach Display and Table – March
WIPO - World IP Day Panelist, Improving Lives through Innovation - April
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp @ NU (Collaboration NP) - May (Event Agenda & Slides)
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp @ MATTER ( with UIC, UC, PROPEL and WIB)
- InnovateHer Host Regional Pitch Competition (SBA) – June
- AUTM CRM Panelist - Best Practices in Women’s Entrepreneurship Programs – July
- 3.8 Launch and Mixer Founding Member- Placing Female Independent Board Members – August
- Advamed’s Women Executive Networking – September
- LES Panelist: Closing the Patent Gender Gap - LES Women Breakfast – October
- Polsky - UoC Women in STEM Leadership Conference – October
- AUTM Free Webinar - Gender in the Global Research Landscape: Focus on Innovation - December
INVOReach promoted webinar by AUTM