Sibel Health, based on research out of Prof. John Rogers' laboratory, is delivering better health data with soft, flexible sensors that are powered by advanced analytics, operated by best-in-class software, and integrated with the cloud optimized for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
As a UI/UX Designer, you design health monitoring related products for phone, tablet, and watch, in order to improve efficiency and provide “Better Health Data For All”. Your main tasks include user interface design, user experience research, and user-flow and information architecture design via prototyping tools. You will work closely together with other designers and software developers to achieve the final deliverables.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design user friendly interface for health monitoring mobile application for different types of smart devices, such as smartphone, tablet, smart watch, etc.
- Conduct user research and usability test plans to observe user behaviors and test out existing product
- Refine existing software products by analyzing user research and data
- Actively work on prototyping, information architecture and user flows of the software
- Design and maintain the user-centered instruction manuals to successfully guide users when using products in the system
- Create and communicate design specifications for principal designer and design team, such as redlines, design requirement documents, style guides, and other relevant items
- Closely work with the principal designer and software development team to execute tasks and assignments as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art/Science, with a focus on interaction, graphic, industrial, and/or information design, and user experience
- Experience in designing user interface and creating user interaction prototypes, using different prototyping and development methods
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping Software, such as Figma, Invision, and other, relevant software
- Strong background in user experience design and research methodologies
- Strong portfolio shows accomplishments in UI design prototypes, graphic design showcase, package design, etc.
- Comfort and effective working under tight deadline and possess skills to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in video editing or animation creation skills, such as Adobe After Effects and/or Adobe Premier
- Familiarity and experience with simple coding
CONTACT: Czesia Eid (email@example.com)
posted May 25, 2021