Sibel Health, based on research out of Prof. John Rogers' laboratory, is delivering better health data with soft, flexible sensors that are powered by advanced analytics, operated by best-in-class software, and integrated with the cloud optimized for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Sibel Health is currently looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Data Scientist to work in person at our Niles, IL office. The Data Analyst role provides insightful data in order to improve efficiency that will provide “Better Health Data For All”. This is accomplished by collecting, organizing, and applying statistical principals on health data. The Data Analyst will create key documents that will impact strategic decisions made for Sibel Health. These deliverables can include web applications and statistical reports.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical methods in order to create reports
- Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies in order to provide statistical efficiency of the system
- Create a data comparative analysis using external sources and provide comparison reports
- Identify, examine, and interpret trends or models in combined data sets
- Clean data by reviewing statistical reports to locate and solve programming issues
- Define new process improvement opportunities
- BS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Management
- Experience in data models, database plan development, and data crawling
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prepare, build, investigate, and distribute big data with precision
- Proficiency in queries, report generation techniques with report presentation
CONTACT: Czesia Eid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
posted May 25, 2021