CUSTOMER SUCCESS LEAD
Rhaeos, Inc., based on research out of Prof. John Rogers' laboratory, is a clinical stage, venture backed medical device company developing wireless wearable and non-invasive sensors for a number of healthcare applications. The company’s first product has been designated as a breakthrough device by the FDA.
The Customer Success Lead will work as part of the product launch team to lead and structure the sales lead generation, customer onboarding and training programs. Rhaeos is located in Chicago and Evanston, IL and is led by an experienced medical device team. Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create, structure and implement in-house (sales, new hires) and external (customers, distributors) training programs.
- Prepare training materials and develop course content to provide context on product features and ensure proper use.
- Analyze competitive win/loss data to provide insights to the business to guide marketing & sales strategy.
- Drive the use of customer, market and competitive research to develop customer messaging and sales approach.
- Plan logistics and initiatives in industry conferences and trade shows.
- Respond to website inbound inquiries.
- Manage CRM system.
- Collaborate and share feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance marketing strategy and product development efforts.
- Support other commercial functions, as necessary.
- Authorized to work in the United States; Electrical Engineer to work in Evanston, IL
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 7+ years of demonstrated work experience in sales training, sales, marketing or related field.
- Experience with building training materials and executing training programs.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success to independently direct projects and manage multiple responsibilities while simultaneously maintaining a clear focus on objectives.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and highly organized.
- Track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, conferences, and trade shows.
- Experience in commercial products in the medical device industry, or other highly regulated industry, is preferred.
- Experience in neurosurgery.
- Work Location: Evanston, IL
- Full-time with benefits: health, dental, 401(k)
posted July 19, 2021